Budget Information 2017-2018
All documents will be posted in PDF format, with the most recent at the top. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat installed.
Proposed 2017-18 Budget Release #2
Here is the the 2017-2018 Proposed Budget, released on April 12, 2017. The budget vote will be held on May 16, 2017.
Additional Budget Documents:
- 2016-2017 Budget Information
- District Budget Notice 2017-18
- Revenue Presentation Report: Fiscal Year 2018
- HFCSD Administrator Salary Disclosure 2017-18 (please note this document says Page 1 of 5 at the top, but there are only two pages)
- Three Part Budget Comparison 2017-18
- Tax Property Report Card
Gap Elimination Information:
- Please CLICK HERE for an informational Video clip on Gap Elimination Adjustment
Additional Budget Information:
- List of exempt properties for both Rensselaer & Washington counties
- New York State Gap Elimination Adjustment
- The rules that govern our schools and school budgets mandates & mandate relief
- Public employee pensions in New York state
- New York’s Tax Levy “Cap” Formula: How does it add up?
- Raising the stakes for schools…Today’s contingent budgets
- The three tax levy numbers under New York state’s tax levy “cap”
These resources were created by the Communications Service at Capital Region BOCES to help communicate about the myths and nuances of New York’s property tax levy “cap,” fact sheets on pensions and mandates and a new one about the STAR program.