Hoosick Falls Central School District has formed a committee to review and develop the content of a Capital Project that would address making updates and repairs to the buildings and grounds of Hoosick Falls Central School.
Capital Project Community Committee Members
|Community Members||HFCS Staff||Board of Education/Facilities Committee Members|
|Patrick Boisvert||Ken Facin, Superintendent||John Helft, Chair|
|Clark Brenenstuhl||Paul Baker, Supt. of Building and Grounds||Andy Beaty|
|Dennis Casey||Pam Hatfield, Business Manager||Greg Laurin|
|Lenny DeRosa||Deb Mabey, HS Science Teacher|
|Steve Hadden||Emily Sanders, District Treasurer|
New members still welcome! If you are interested in joining the Capital Project Community Committee, please call the district office at 518-686-7012, ext. 1600.
Capital Project Community Committee Meetings
The Capital Project Community Committee will periodically meet in the evenings over the next few months. All are invited to attend the meetings to get the latest updates.
The first meeting was held on Jan. 9.
For the Jan. 9 Meeting Agenda, click here: CPCC Agenda for 1/9/18.
For documents relating to the topics discussed at the meeting, please visit the links below.
The next Capital Project Community Committee Meeting will take place during the Hoosick Falls Central School District Board of Education Meeting on Thursday, Feb. 15, at 7 p.m. in the High School Library. All community members are welcome to come and voice their opinion about a revised school capital project.
Please click on the links for the documents listed:
- Proposed Capital Project Scope Review.
- 2017 Capital Project Summary of Vote Results.
- HFCSD School Budget History.
- HFCSD Current Capital Project Debt.
- Taxpayer Impact of Capital Projects with Individual Taxpayer Estimates.
- Taxpayer Impact of Capital Projects.
- 2015 Building Condition Survey: The State Department of Education required a five-year, building condition survey of the school campus and grounds in 2015. The report identifies and suggests upgrades and changes that would improve the safety of the school and update the students’ learning environment.
Call the district office at 518-686-7012, ext. 1600, with any questions or comments.