Did you know your child may qualify for a scholarship to help pay for college?
Counselors in the High School College and Career Center are available to help you with the application process.
For the most up-to-date scholarship information and applications, visit the College and Career Center website. Applications are available on the website in PDF form for easy downloading.
Be sure to visit often, as information changes and new scholarships become available throughout the year.
As of Thursday, February 15, 2018, the following scholarships are open for applications:
- Ned Carter Memorial Scholarship- Due 2/16/18
- PDK Prospective Educator Award- Due 2/26/18
- First New York Federal Credit Union- Due 3/7/18
- Coach Ken Baker Fund- Due 3/12/18
- FASNY Volunteer Scholarship – Due 3/14/18
- Retiree Council Scholarship- Due 3/27/18
- The Amy Bindelglass Memorial Scholarship- Due 3/28/18
- APWA New York Chapter: Cap. District Branch- Due 3/28/18
- AHEC Health Career Scholarship – Due 3/29/18
- Northshire Bookstore Scholarship – Due 3/31/18
- The JLS Scholarship (Juniors)- Due 4/9/18
- The Ronald J. Dukes Memorial MLK Scholarship- 4/16/18
- The Rens. County Retired Teachers Scholarship- Due 4/19/18
- The Margaret King Moore Mayflower Prize- Due 4/27/18
- The Ethel Simmons Award- Due 5/3/18
- Rens. County Farm Bureau Scholarship- 5/31/18
- Nursing Schools Almanac: Aspiring Nurse Scholarship- Due 8/31/18