Hello, now that cold and flu season is upon us here are some reminders:
1. Handwashing is imperative
2. Your child must be fever free for 24 hrs without Tylenol or Motrin before returning to school.
3. Vomiting and diarrhea free for 24 hours before returning to school.
4. If your child is placed on an antibiotic they must receive 24hrs of medication before returning to school.
5. If your child requires a medication or over the counter medication, we have to have an MD order to administer, otherwise you will need to come in and administer it yourself. Thank you